Workplace Massage From £10 Per Person.
I am based in Belfast and work across Northern Ireland, contact me on – 07955 219 175.
I designed this routine to cause minimal disruption to the working day, employees remain fully clothed and no oils are used.
They can relax….ease the physical strain and revive a tired mind by sinking into my ergonomically designed massage chair.
They can relax for 20 minutes, while I work to relieve tired and tense muscles across the back, neck, arms and shoulders to leave them feeling refreshed and re-energized.
Benefits of Seated Workplace Massage
- Relieves pain & muscle tension
- Facilitates relaxation
- Invigorates the nervous system to alleviate stress
- Heightens awareness
- Frees blockages in energy flow
- Increases ability to absorb nutrition
- Strengthens and rejuvenates the body
- Improves circulation of blood & lymph
- Increases flexibility
- Enhances elimination of wastes & toxic debris from physical, mental & emotional strain
- Gives a general feeling of well-being, assisting in balancing body, mind & spirit
Companies who include massage therapy in the workplace have reported increased alertness and creativity among their employees, decreased absenteeism and decreased reports of work-related stress and anxiety disorders.
Discover even more in this renowned magazine’s article – Forbes “5 Reasons Executives Should Schedule A Massage Today”
Prevention is better than cure!
I will come to your workplace in Belfast or around Northern Ireland. It can be a one-off treat for staff or included on a regular basis.